Forums

العودة   Forums > مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى2

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-02-2012, 02:44 AM
rss rss غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
المشاركات: 721,828
افتراضي Greenling's crazy-good customer support

Greenling is the local and organic food delivery service I use in Austin, Texas. ** company has ever impressed me more with their customer support.

They make every step easy: I can manage my orders online through their killer site, deliveries come right to my door, and everything is guaranteed. (My teammate Merissa uses Greenling too, and once live-chatted with a rep after receiving some apples that had gone soft—they apologized, refunded the charge on the spot and gave her 10 percent off her next order.) When I first became a customer, they checked in with me to make sure everything was going well. My delivery guy is always cheerful and asks whether there’s anything else they can do.

Greenling claims “We believe good relationships are the foundation for every successful service and we build them to last.” And they mean it! I’m housesitting for my friend Andy, and agreed to show his place to a couple potential tenants, Kristen and Jeff. They were really nice, and **ticed my Greenling box in the kitchen—turned out Jeff works for Greenling, and we launched into a conversation about persimmons. A couple days later, I got this email:
Hi Emily!

Thanks for taking the time to show Kristen and I Andy’s home the other day! We really appreciate it and are excited about living there!

Since you are such an awesome Greenling customer I wanted to pass along a coupon for you to use as well. The next time you check out use this coupon and you will get 25% off of your next order from us :)

Hope those persimmons were awesome!

Take care,*

Jeff Waltrip, Smoothie Operator

How cool is that? He got my email address from Andy so he could send me a coupon—and it was a killer email, at that. Smoothie Operator for the win!

What’s the last support experience that rocked your world?

Greenling's crazy-good customer support Greenling's crazy-good customer support
Greenling's crazy-good customer support

أكثر...
المصدر: Forums

Greenling's crazy-good customer support

رد مع اقتباس

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 02:51 PM

converter url html by fahad

أقسام المنتدى

الشريعة و الحياة | المنتدى العام | مـنـتـدى الـعـرب الـمـسافـرون | أزياء - فساتين - عبايات - ملابس نسائية - موضة | مكياج - ميك اب - عطورات - تسريحات شعر - العناية بالبشرة | װ.. أطآيبُ ״ شّهية ]●ะ | اعشاب طبية - الطب البديل - تغذية - رجيم - العناية بالجسم | ديكور - اثاث - غرف نوم - اكسسوارات منزلية | صور - غرائب - كاريكاتير | {.. YouTube..} | منتدى الاسئله والاستفسارات والطلبات | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى | اخبار التقنية | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى2 | منتدى تغذيات | منتدى تغذيات الكلي | قِصصْ الأنْبِيَاء | قِسمْ الرَّسُول الكَرِيمْ والصَّحَابة الكِرامْ | القِسمْ الإِسْلاَمِي العَامْ | قِسمْ المَواضِيْع العَامَّة | قِسمْ الشِعرْ والشُعَرَاء | قِسمْ الخَوَاطِر المَنقُولَة | قِسمْ الصُوَرْ | قِسمْ القِصصْ والرِوَايَات | قِسمْ حَوَّاءْ | قِسمْ الطِب والصِحَّة | قِسمْ الصَوتِيَّات والمَرئيَّات الإسْلاميَّة | قِسمْ مَطبَخ صَمْت الوَدَاعْ | قِسمْ الدِيكورْ | قِسمْ كٌرَة القََدَمْ العَرَبِيَّة والعَالمِيَّة | قِسمْ المكْياجْ والإكْسسْوارَات | قِسمْ المَاسِنجرْ | قِسمْ الِسِياحَة والسَفرْ | قِسمْ أَفْلاَمْ الكَرتُونْ | قِسمْ الفِيدْيو المُتَنَوعْ | منتديات الرياضة | اخبار | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى3 | موقع اجنبي | كوكو فرنسا | كوكو هندية | كوكو روسي | كوكو دنمارك | كوكو ياباني | اخر اخبار العولمة | عالم الحياة الزوجية | عرض أحدث عمليات البحث الشائعة |