Forums

العودة   Forums > مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى2

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-01-2012, 03:38 AM
rss rss غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
المشاركات: 721,828
افتراضي Music Podcasters Have Musicians Contact You – Podcast Equipment Recommendations

Music Podcasters Have Musicians Contact You – Podcast Equipment Recommendations
Everything you need to create a successful Podcast is at the School of Podcasting. JOIN TODAY
Music Podcasters Have Musicians Contact You

if you are a Music podcaster, there is this new service, I don’t k**w how new it is, it’s called musicxray. And if you go out to musicxray.com you can sign up as a Music professional and then you can open what’s called a drop box. **w this is all free. When you open a drop box, and this is really meant for the kind of Music or professionals; people like maybe label people or a studio person or manager or you k**w those types of things. And you are a person that can spotlight Music but I say this because you’ve got a drop box with different amounts of interactivity. Because some Musicians want critiqued and it’s like, **, **, you don’t want to get into the business. Maybe you don’t want the business of critiquing music, you just want people to send you Music and that’s what this is for.

And what’s really cool is let’s say most of your Music that you play sounds like, I don’t k**w; the red hot chili peppers. What you can do is upload a red hot chili pepper song, maybe your favorite one and it will then basically look at that sound wave and identify other bands that match that kind of sound wave. There is also this good old fashion search and things like that but you’ll be listed as an opportunity and Musicians can come there and submit their music. **w you can also actually charge, if you want, you k**w just like they do in some places where Musicians play if you want kind of a coverage charge like; hey you’ve got to pay me a buck to even you k**w listed here, you can do that. I will see that doing for free though, especially this is going to help scale down people that you k**w are sending in folk Music to the you k**w Death Metal Band, saying; hey, I think we’ll be a good fit for your Podcast because they never listen to it.

**w when I spoke with them, they did say you kind of it go through an approval process, so they’re **t going to just take anybody. If you’re a Music podcaster and you can say, hey I’ve got x amount of listeners, they might go ahead because they’re looking for people, for their Musicians to be exposed to an audience.I say this this week because of Scott Johnson. He is the computer tutor, getting ready to launch his own podcast. I believe his website is computertutorflorida.com and he found some Music on musicalley.com* You Have to credit Music alley on every episode. There is a Podcast called marketing over coffee which I really like and at the end of the episode they say, “The theme song is called Melo-G by FunkMasters on musically by Mevieo. Scott was **t really crazy about that. So what Scott did is he went out, found some cool Music at musicalley and then just contacted the musician directly.

Use a Newsletter To Delive Your Show **tes

And this next tip comes from my new chat buddy David Snipes.* He was asking about do I Have a newsletter? And I said as a matter of fact I do.

David said, “I listen to Podcast at work; on his blackberry” if I remember and he listens to it a lot at work and a lot of times in the car.* But what if I mention something like schoolofpodcasting.com/zopim, right? Well, you’ve got to remember that. If you had your show **tes sent via email it would be easier as you would get them as a reminder. I use Aweber for this. I can enter my RSs feed, and every time I create a podcast, Aweber turns it into an email message.

You can use feedburner.com. People are asking me; do you use feedburner anymore? ** when I set a Podcast **w I use powerpress and that’s it. I use them for my iTunes stuff. You canuse feedburner if you’re looking for that free option to convert your post to email. **w they’re going to send them out automatically; I believe it comes out immediately or at least the next day. You can’t do the batch sending that AWeber does but AWeber is about 20 bucks a month.

Joe Jennings who is launching **t one but two podcasts.* statubrevia.com, and garudalega. Joe wanted to k**w if I had any kind of affiliate links organized on a page. So if you’re looking for my Recommendations on Podcast Equipment and **w what things I use and things that of that nature, you can find it all at schoolofpodcasting.com/equipment. And* anything that can be an affiliate link will be an affiliate link so that’s a way to support this show.

Tip5.org Update

The last episode I talked about tip5.org and somebody did tip me $5 by texting Podcast to whatever that number was. And so I appreciate that, that’s the only thing … I mean I appreciate that because I get whatever it is; four bucks at the end of the month unless somebody else tips me. The thing is when somebody tips you via PayPal directly and **t through tip5.org, you kind of see who it is, then you can thank them. With this system you Have ** idea.

Transcribeme.com Test

In last week’s episode, lastly I want to mention that I’m doing a test with TranscribeMe.com I’ve said all the while that one of the ways you can get more traffic to your website is to Have your Podcast transcribed. So I should be talking faster today because they charge by the minute, it’s a dollar a minute. So it’s like I look at this right **w I’m looking at about 17 minutes or 17 bucks to Have this transcribed. And so for a month I’m going to Have my Podcast transcribed and I’m going to use the full transcription for my show **tes or at least a big chunk of it and see what kind of traffic boost I get after a month. I’m **t going to try to do a whole lot else because I don’t want to you k**w get a bunch of traffic because I did something different. Although that might be a problem because I am going to be flipping the switch soon on the new version of the school of podcasting but **netheless I’m going to be testing out this service and I will let you k**w how it goes and if you’re interested in this you can find it over at Transcribe.com. You can also find them in our link section. If you go to schoolofpodcasting.com/newresources and that is going to do it.

Reminding Your Listeners of Your Show **tes

David Snipes stated that he listens to shows on the go, or at work. Consequently, he never remembers to return to Podcasters websites. He said it would be nice if the School of Podcasting had a Newsletter. Then the **tes could be emailed to him. This is something you can do using a service like aweber.

Podcast Equipment Recommendations

Joe Jennings who soon will be alunching garudalegal.com and statubrevia.com said I should list a page that shows me recommendations. Well Joe, here it is: go to www.schoolofpodcasting.com/equipment

Last 5 in 5 from Alan of Dog and Deuce Show

Dog and Deuce Show

Alan does a sports show on saly lake city sports.

1. ** Agenda Show

2. Podcasters Studio

3. Podcaster’s Emporium

4. Cougar Center

5. PseudoPod

Mentioned On The Show

Zopim Free Chat for your website

Tip5.org

Scott Johnson from www.ComputerTutorFlorida.com

Be the first to comment...

Related Posts:

Music Podcasters Have Musicians ContactMusic Podcasters Have Musicians ContactMusic Podcasters Have Musicians ContactMusic Podcasters Have Musicians ContactMusic Podcasters Have Musicians Contact

Copyright © 2012 School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson. All rights reserved.
Take a tour of the School of PodcastingThe post Music Podcasters Have Musicians Contact You – Podcast Equipment Recommendations appeared first on School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson.
المصدر: Forums

Music Podcasters Have Musicians Contact You – Podcast Equipment Recommendations

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 09:58 PM

converter url html by fahad

أقسام المنتدى

الشريعة و الحياة | المنتدى العام | مـنـتـدى الـعـرب الـمـسافـرون | أزياء - فساتين - عبايات - ملابس نسائية - موضة | مكياج - ميك اب - عطورات - تسريحات شعر - العناية بالبشرة | װ.. أطآيبُ ״ شّهية ]●ะ | اعشاب طبية - الطب البديل - تغذية - رجيم - العناية بالجسم | ديكور - اثاث - غرف نوم - اكسسوارات منزلية | صور - غرائب - كاريكاتير | {.. YouTube..} | منتدى الاسئله والاستفسارات والطلبات | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى | اخبار التقنية | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى2 | منتدى تغذيات | منتدى تغذيات الكلي | قِصصْ الأنْبِيَاء | قِسمْ الرَّسُول الكَرِيمْ والصَّحَابة الكِرامْ | القِسمْ الإِسْلاَمِي العَامْ | قِسمْ المَواضِيْع العَامَّة | قِسمْ الشِعرْ والشُعَرَاء | قِسمْ الخَوَاطِر المَنقُولَة | قِسمْ الصُوَرْ | قِسمْ القِصصْ والرِوَايَات | قِسمْ حَوَّاءْ | قِسمْ الطِب والصِحَّة | قِسمْ الصَوتِيَّات والمَرئيَّات الإسْلاميَّة | قِسمْ مَطبَخ صَمْت الوَدَاعْ | قِسمْ الدِيكورْ | قِسمْ كٌرَة القََدَمْ العَرَبِيَّة والعَالمِيَّة | قِسمْ المكْياجْ والإكْسسْوارَات | قِسمْ المَاسِنجرْ | قِسمْ الِسِياحَة والسَفرْ | قِسمْ أَفْلاَمْ الكَرتُونْ | قِسمْ الفِيدْيو المُتَنَوعْ | منتديات الرياضة | اخبار | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى3 | موقع اجنبي | كوكو فرنسا | كوكو هندية | كوكو روسي | كوكو دنمارك | كوكو ياباني | اخر اخبار العولمة | عالم الحياة الزوجية | عرض أحدث عمليات البحث الشائعة |