عرض أحدث عمليات البحث الشائعة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-06-2022, 02:59 AM
ahlam1399 ahlam1399 غير متواجد حالياً
Administrator

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
المشاركات: 4,078,751
افتراضي And so it will do: 7 famous actors who did not even graduate from high school

Some celebrities have proven that there is no set path to success and have taken unconventional paths to get there. Instead of graduating from high school and moving on, they decided to leave school to pursue their film careers. Interestingly, some left the school due to bad behavior.
Robert Downey Jr

The Iron Man star decided to leave Santa Monica High School in California at the age of 16 to pursue his dream of becoming an actor.
Johnny Depp

Like Robert Downey Jr., the actor who plays Captain Jack Sparrow never finished high school because of his acting dream.
Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling left school when he was 17 years old. He soon starred in the television series The Youth of Hercules, spending one year being homeschooled by his mother.
Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel's character, Harry Potter, may have been the best student at Hogwarts, but he failed to experience the same in real life.
Al Pacino

Al Pacino left school when he finished 10th grade to find his chance in the film world. He even suffered from depression.
Jim carrey

Surprisingly, Jim Carrey was forced to drop out of high school at 16 to save his family's finances. Then he was an excellent student at school.
Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves faced a high school injury that caused him to drop out of school. "It was a very small school and I probably didn't fit in," the Matrix actor recalls. "I had conflicts and clashes with the staff. The director and I did not find a common language. I was one of those children who ask too many questions about everything. I could not stop, even if it got me into trouble," he said "Daily Mail" in 2008.
All photos are taken from open sources.
Subscribe to our channel, like and share our content with your friends!
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة