Amla or amalaki or Indian gooseberry health benefits. Top 10 Health Benefits of Amla (Indian gooseberry). Amla nutritional facts and side effects. Amazing benefits of amla for skin, hair, heart, diabetic patients. Top 10 health benefits of eating amla or amalaki or Indian gooseberry. Best 10 benefits of amla fruit in raw or juice or dried. How good amla is for your health is the theme of this video. 10 health advantages of amla with its nutritional benefits.
Amla or amalaki or Indian gooseberry is actually a superfruit which has been using as natural medicine since ancient times.
Amla can be used or consumed raw, dried or as juice.
Amla is very rich source of vitamin C with dietary fibers, vitamin A, vitamin B, calcium, antioxidants, iron, copper and potassium.
Top 10 health benefits of amla or Indian gooseberry.
1. Makes skin glow (anti-aging benefits): High amount of vitamin C and antioxidants rejuvenate your skin and clear up wrinkles and age spots.
2. Keeps heart healthy: As amla is loaded with vitamin C and fiber, it is very effective in reducing bad LDL cholesterol and increase good HDL cholesterol that prevent heart diseases.
3. Helps in weight loss: Amla is high in dietary fiber, protein and has the ability to speed up metabolism that promotes weight loss.
4. Good for healthy hair: Amla contains hair-friendly nutrients like of calcium, vitamin A, iron and antioxidants. These contribute hair growth and reduce the chances of hair loss.
5. Good for diabetic patients: Amla contains chromium which is beneficial to regulate blood sugar level. So, amla plays an important role for diabetic patients as natural medicine.
6. Boosts immune system: Amla contains large amount of vitamin C and antioxidants which are very effective to strengthen immunity.
7. Great for eyesight: Amla is a good source of vitamin A which is important for sharper vision and giving protection against night blindness and age-related eye disorders.
8. Strengthens bones: Amla is a good source calcium. It also aids to absorb calcium in our body. These facilitate stronger bones and prevent osteoporosis.
9. Reduces risk of cancer: Amla contains high amount of antioxidants which act as a potent tool to prevent cancer.
10. Helps in digestion: Amla has huge amounts of dietary fibers which helps in digestion and prevents constipation.
Side effects: Though amla has lots of health benefits, it also has some side effects.
1. Some people may have allergic reactions in eating amla. Those people should avoid amla completely.
2. If you are suffering from low blood sugar problem avoid amla as it contains sugar level lowering property.
3. Similarly, if you are a diabetic patient and under anti-diabetic medications, Consult with your doctor before consuming amla.
4. As amla is loaded with vitamin C, it is highly acidic in nature. If you have acidity problem, don’t eat too much at a time.
All the information collected from books, Google search engine.
The Images used in the video are free images available for use. These are downloaded from https://images.google.com/ (Usage rights – Leveled for reuse with modification). All these images are under CC0 License – Free for personal and commercial use and No attribution required.
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
Other heal videos;
1) Top 10 immune-boosting foods in winter | Boost immune system naturally | Foods for cold and flu
2) Top 10 Health Benefits of Eating Orange | Orange Nutrition Facts and Benefits
3) Top 10 Health benefits of Broccoli
4) Top 10 Brain Foods for Children | Best Superfoods to Boost Brain Power for Kids
5) Top 10 amazing health benefits of Figs (Anjeer)
6) 9 Basic Yoga Mudras for Good Health and Happiness
7) Health Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice | Wheatgrass Juice Nutrition | Wheat grass Juice Side Effects
8) Top 5 Foods to Prevent Hair Loss | Diet for Hair Growth for Men and Women | How to stop hair fall?
9) Top 9 Amazing Health Benefits of Banana Flowers | Banana Heart Benefits
10) Top 10 Health Benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphal)
Music from YouTube Audio Library
Follow us on:
Subscribe ► https://www.youtube.com/icaniwillvideos