With the NASCAR Playoffs transitioning from the Spherical of 16 to the Spherical of 12, right here’s a spherical reset with an summary of the three races up to now and the three forward for the Monster Vitality Collection:
MORE: NASCAR Playoffs standings
• Who’s in (so as): Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr., Denny Hamlin, Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick, Chase Elliott, Brad Keselowski, Kyle Larson, Alex Bowman, Ryan Blaney, William Byron, Clint Bowyer.
• Who’s out (so as): Aric Almirola, Ryan Newman, Kurt Busch, Erik Jones.
• Greatest Spherical of 16: Martin Truex Jr. Honorable point out to each Kevin Harvick and Brad Keselowski for finishing the opening spherical with a median end of 4.0, however the nod goes to Truex for profitable the primary two of the three and rallying for a seventh-place effort at Charlotte Motor Speedway’s Roval.
• Worst Spherical of 16: Erik Jones. The Joe Gibbs Racing No. 20 driver completed exterior the highest 35 in all three occasions.
• Subsequent up: Dover Worldwide Speedway (Oct. 6), Talladega Superspeedway (Oct. 13), Kansas Speedway (Oct. 20).
• Trending up for Spherical of 12: Chase Elliott. Contemporary from a momentum-stoking Roval victory, the No. 9 Chevrolet’s driver heads to 3 tracks the place he holds current wins.
• Trending down for Spherical of 12: Kyle Busch. Although he has received in any respect three tracks for this spherical, the three Spherical of 12 venues all rank in his backside half based mostly on common end, with Talladega on the backside (minimal 5 begins).