He’s a Meatatarian and I am plant-based/Vegan/ Vegetarian. For this week I am making shrimp stir-fry for his week food (..takes him 3.5days to finish it lol! ). See below the rough recipe and remember I cook intuitively so try to do if you create this dish and let the video guide you 😊. Like and subscribe for more and be sure to engage with us in the comments.
✓21oz (595g) Vegetables mix
✓12oz (340g) jumbo shrimp
✓3Tb vegetable oil
✓2 garlic chopped finely
✓1 Tsp ginger paste or chopped ginger
✓1/4 Onion chopped big
✓Heep (4bundles) Fresh/dried noodles
✓Pinch of Salt & Pepper
✓3Tb Asian Sauce of Choice (OR Sesame Teriyaki) to season noodle
✓Pepper flakes (garnish & OPTIONAL)
✓Sesame seeds roasted (garnish & OPTIONAL)
✓1 tsp Oyster sauce (OPTIONAL)
– On medium heat using 3Tbs vegetable oil in frying pan, saute the garlic until brown (1min) and put in the ginger paste and stir with garlic; cook for 1min. Wash the shrimp and peel it if raw.
– Stir in the shrimp into the garlic/ginger mixture and turn down the heat before it burns. Season it with pinch salt & pepper. Cook for 3 OR until pink and put shrimp mixture in bowl. If partially cooked that is alright it will be cooked more later.
– In the same saucepan, pour in mix vegetables and turn the heat back to medium and cook for 3-5 mins or until the water from vegetables is dried. Season with oyster sauce OR ¼ salt. it will start to burn a little, that’s fine. Put in bowl and set aside. Turn-off heat & set fry pan aside.
– Meanwhile, boil 4-5cups of water put in fresh noodles. Fresh noodles only cook for 4mins and if you use dry noodles follow that cooking instruction. Once cooked, sift noodles and rinse under COLD water or will become mushy.
– On Med-high heat, pour 1tsp of oil and when hot put in the noodles. Pour 3Tbs of Asian sauce to season noodles (no extra salt). Stir this until noodles is coated and stir in shrimp and mix veges. Keep heat high and stir in extra 1Tba of sauce over the entire mixture (Optional). Stir for 1-2mins or until you are satisfied 😊
– Turn off the heat and enjoy your creation.
Stay tuned for us to share more of our creation with you. Have a good week!