This week Google as soon as once more embraced the leak tradition surrounding its telephones by releasing new particulars in regards to the upcoming Google Pixel 4. It is going to function Movement Sense and Face Unlock, which we’ve seen on many telephones earlier than. However this time it’s improved dramatically with the implementation of Soli, Google’s radar movement detection system that’s been within the works since 2015.
Samsung was additionally within the information this week with the announcement of the Galaxy Tab S6 pill. We have been impressed throughout our hands-on time with the machine, and the specs (and worth) imply it may very well be an actual iPad Professional competitor.
Subsequent week is shaping as much as be an enormous one with Samsung lastly revealing the main points of the Galaxy Word 10 and Word 10 Plus. Each the telephones will ditch the headphone jack, so hopefully Samsung has one thing particular up its sleeve for the most recent model of its largest smartphone.
Listed here are the highest 10 Android tales of the week
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is de facto nice (and actually costly) — The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is official, and formally costly. Try our hands-on images right here!
- Google Pixel Four and Pixel Four XL: All of the rumors in a single place — Google’s confirmed some data in regards to the entrance of the Pixel Four which makes us suppose one function is getting the ax.
- 7 instances Google was behind the curve with its Pixel telephones — The Pixel sequence gives quick updates and nice digital camera high quality, however Google’s telephones aren’t all the time forward of the sport.
- That is the brand new Android Auto — Android Auto has been utterly revamped with a extra trendy look. Right here’s every thing new within the replace.
- Google Pixel 3a vs Pixel three digital camera comparability — On paper, Google’s Pixel 3a digital camera seems the identical as its flagship sibling, however are there any variations in high quality?
- Samsung Galaxy Word 10: All of the rumors in a single place — The Galaxy Word 10 sequence is ready to be formally introduced subsequent week. Right here’s every thing we all know to date.
- Video streaming companies forgot their foe was piracy, not one another — Streaming companies managed to undo the harm of piracy. Now greed could undo all that good work.
- Dongle me this: Why I’m not mad that headphone jacks are going away — Right here’s why Eric isn’t mourning the lack of the headphone jack on trendy telephones.
- Right here’s how LG and Sony can get out of their smartphone gross sales rut — LG and Sony have each reported disenchanted smartphone outcomes, however there are a couple of attainable options.
- 10 older Android options that helped form the OS — We’re all the time speaking about newer options in Android, so listed below are ten older Android options we nonetheless use immediately!
Study extra on the Android Authority Podcast
Discover out what we consider the Xiaomi Mi 9T and the Galaxy Tab S6 on this week’s version of the podcast. Take heed to the entire episode under!
Plus, try the most recent episode of our sister web site’s SoundGuys podcast, the place we speak in regards to the impact music can have in your exercise.
Wish to obtain the weekly podcast in your machine? Subscribe utilizing your favourite participant under!
Who desires to win an LG G8 ThinQ?
Don’t miss these movies
That’s it, people! We’ll have one other giveaway and extra high Android tales for you subsequent week. To remain updated on all issues Android Authority within the meantime, remember to subscribe to our newsletters on the hyperlink under.