I’m so excited to group up with @angelicbakehouse to deliver you this Vegan French Toast #advert. .
Angelic Bakehouse’s bread, made with sprouted complete grains, accommodates no enriched flours, sugars or chemical compounds. Plus, theres one thing about biting into bread that’s comforting and very satisfying.
I often simply put some avocado on my toast and name it a day, however I wished to do one thing slightly bit extra thrilling this morning 🙂 .
6 slices of @angelicbakehouse
Three flax eggs (1 flax egg= 1 tbs flax meal, 1.5 tbs water)
1 tbs maple syrup
1 half of cup almond milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1. combine the elements in a shallow bowl. Make the flax eggs first after which add the remainder of the elements.
2. toast the bread! simply till it hardens barely. this prevents the bread from getting soggy.
3. coat the bread within the combination. Sit it within the combination on both sides for about 20 seconds.
4. Warmth fats over a skillet. Cook dinner the bread on medium warmth for about Three minutes on both sides or till desired coloration.
5. Serve along with your favourite toppings! I saved it easy with some butter, syrup & confection sugar!
6. Get pleasure from 🙂