watchOS 6 brings a wide range of new options and enhancements and considered one of them is the power so as to add hourly Taptic Chimes to your Apple watch. Comply with alongside under for flip them on.
Taptic Chimes add a helpful and enjoyable strategy to be extra in tune with what time it’s. Along with with the ability to arrange prime of the hour Chimes, you may decide to get the alerts each 30 or 15 minutes in your Apple Watch.
Be mindful you’ll must be up to date to watchOS 6 to make use of the brand new Taptic Chimes characteristic.
The best way to add hourly Taptic Chimes to Apple Watch
- Open Settings in your Apple Watch
- Swipe down and faucet on Accessibility
- Swipe down and faucet Chimes
- Faucet the toggle on the prime to show them on
- Below Schedule, select Hourly, 30 minutes, or 15 minutes
- Below Sounds, you may select between Bells or Birds
Observe: You possibly can comply with the identical steps (ranging from #2) on the iPhone Watch app.
Right here’s how the method seems to be:
After you toggle on Chimes, select what time interval you’d like them and what sounds you like.
iPhone & iPad:
Try 9to5Mac on YouTube for extra Apple information: