AN LBD can be found in most women’s wardrobes and is the ultimate all-rounder.
But if you feel the look is getting a bit stale, then why not invest in a few simple accessories to revamp a classic.
- Tiffany knot mini dress, Topshop, £35 – buy now
From glitzy to day date, and cosy to practical, here’s five different looks to give your LBD a new lease of life.
All you need are a few simple touches to transform your dress into the perfect outfit for any occasion.
So now you can go to work, a meeting, a date and out for drinks all with the same dress and nobody will be any the wiser.
Look 1: Glitter gal
- Blazer, New Look, £49.99 – buy now
- Shoes, Carvela, £89 – buy now
- Hair combs, Mood by Jon Richard, £14 – buy now
- Resin box clutch bag, Jigsaw, £39 – buy now
Look 2: All wrapped up
- Cable Knit Roll Neck Jumper, M&S, £24 – buy now
- Boots, Topshop, £79 – buy now
- Scarf, Next, £18 – buy now
- Bright Orange Faux Croc Saddle Bag, New Look, £7 – buy now
Look 3: Check yourself
- Polo neck, Principles at Debenhams, £16 – buy now
- Coat, Peacocks, £50 – buy now
- Bag, V by Very at Very.co.uk, £25 – buy now
- Shoes, Next, £55 – buy now
Look 4: Simply sassy
- Wine Faux Fur Shoulder Bag, £18, Isawitfirst.com – buy now
- Earring, Isawitfirst.com, £8 – buy now
- Opposites Attract Two-Tone Boot, Nastygal.com, £20 – buy now
Look 5: Puffa party
- Chloe Mustard Tie Neck Puffer Jacket, Missyempire.com, £25 – buy now
- Laney rainbow, Kurt Geiger, £129 – buy now
- Green Pouch Zip Top Clutch Bag, Dorothy Perkins, £16 – buy now
QVC model flashes more than she means to as she poses in lingerie on live TV… but carries on regardless
Sky high split
‘Vagina cleavage’ is now a thing! Latest trend sees celebs in revealing knickerless dresses
Aldi unveil premium lingerie line in time for Valentine’s Day… and their black lace set is £200 cheaper than Agent Provocateur’s offering
Dare to bare
The new celebrity fashion trend sees stars wear skimpy undies and racy lace bras as outerwear
Photography: Wilfried Haubenberger, Stockists: Debenhams (Debenhams.com), Dorothy Perkins (Dorothyperkins.com), Jigsaw (Jigsaw-online.com), Jon Richard (Jonrichard.com), Kurt Geiger (Kurtgeiger.com), Marks & Spencer (Marksandspencer.com), Nasty Gal (Nastygal.com), New Look (Newlook.com), Next (Next.co.uk), Peacocks (Peacocks.co.uk), Topshop (Topshop.com)