Ramen noodles are a staple of many college diets. The store-bought kind can be pretty unhealthy, so here are some easy tricks to hack your way to a healthier ramen.
– 1 package ramen
– dash of olive oil
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 tsp ginger
– 2 cups chicken stock
– 1/2 tsp sugar
– 1 tsp soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons white miso paste
1. Boil water for noodles.
2. In a small pot, heat some oil and saute garlic and ginger until fragrant.
3. Add chicken stock, soy sauce and sugar and stir. Bring to a boil, add miso paste, turn down to simmer and cook until miso is melted.
4. Meanwhile, cook noodles just 30 seconds shy of what package tells you. Finish noodles off in soup.
5. Turn soup out into bowl, top and ENJOY!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.