This week Benjamin and Zac unpack Apple’s newest software program beta adjustments in iOS 13 and watchOS 6, the upgraded Shortcuts app and HBO in Apple TV Channels, the restricted launch of Apple Card within the US, rumors about future iPhones with Face ID and under-the-screen Contact ID, Apple’s Siri privateness difficulty and new Bug Bounty Program bulletins, new equipment together with the upgraded LG 5K show and Mophie’s AirPower different, utilizing HomeBridge and an IR blaster for a HomeKit fan, and way more.
9to5Mac Joyful Hour is on the market Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or via our devoted RSS feed for Overcast and different podcast gamers.
Sponsored by HomeIQ: Get 60% off the HomeIQ OnlyBrush sensible toothbrush & journey package w/ Qi wi-fi charging and iOS/Apple Watch management $60 (Reg. $149).
Sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs: Go to LinkedIn.com/HAPPYHOUR and get $50 OFF towards your first job publish!
Tales we focus on on this episode:
- Fingers-on: iOS 13 beta 5 adjustments and options [Video]
- Fingers-on: iOS 13 beta 6 adjustments and options [Video]
- Fingers-on: Apple Card utility and approval, Pockets app, iPad assist, extra
- Apple winds down Barclaycard partnership forward of Apple Card launch, Apple Card app reportedly coming to iPad
- Kuo: Apple to launch iPhone with each Face ID and under-screen Contact ID in 2021
- Apple reviewing Siri audio grading practices, will let customers choose out in future
- Apple vastly expands safety bounty program: greater payouts, ‘dev’ gadgets, Mac assist
- New LG UltraFine 5K show now on sale, works with Mac or iPad Professional
- Mophie’s new multi-device wi-fi chargers now in inventory at Apple Shops
- Sonos holding two-day media occasion in New York Metropolis later this month, new audio merchandise anticipated
- 9to5Mac Watch Time podcast episode 3: Apple Watch and managing psychological well being with Alex Cox
- AWC 290 – Particular Visitor Zac Corridor from 9to5Mac
- Subscribe, Charge, and Assessment 9to5Mac Joyful Hour!
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may as well fee us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra individuals uncover the present!