#dumaloo #gaurirecipemarathi #gaurirecipe
Please take a moment to like & Subscribe to my Channel gaurirecipemarathi
Visit Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/gauri.recipemarathi
Tweet us at – https://twitter.com/gaurirecipemar1
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gaurirecipemarathi1/
For business inquiries please mail us on – firstname.lastname@example.org
स्वादिष्ट दम आलू | DUM ALOO | Punjabi Recipe | by gaurirecipemarathi
12-15 baby potatoes / aloo
2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 inch cinnamon stick (dalchini)
2 pepper seeds
2 cardamom (elachi)
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
¼ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
¾ tsp coriander powder
1 Bay leave
1 star flower (optional)
1 tsp kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves
few coriander leaves, finely chopped
· pressure cook baby potatoes with 2 cups of water and salt. Pressure cook for 2 whistle.
· Peal off the skin of potatos.
· Tap all potatoes with fork.
· Heat 2 tbl spoon oil and add turmeric powder and chilli powder, ginger garlic paste
· Add potatoes and sauté it till it turns golden brown, ad keep it aside.
· Heat 2 tbl spoon of oil in a pan, add cinnamon stick (dalchini), cloves and pepper seeds.
· Add turmeric powder, chili powder, ginger garlic paste sauté it well.
· Add onion cook it for 2 min then add tomato and cook it until it starts leaving oil.
· Put off gas and let this mixture cool down.
· Grind prepared mixture in a fine paste.
· Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan.
· Add bay leaf, star flower saute it and add grinded paste.
· Cook it until it starts leaving oil.
· Add some water and add baby potatos.
· Let it boil then add kasuri methi, garam masala and coendure leaves.
· Cook it for 2 min.
· Dum aloo is ready to serve.
· All recipe is made with medium flame.
· If you want you can use curd for gravy.
· Add garam masala at the end only to maintain its flavour.