Liverpool’s most glamorous men and women did the city proud at the Juice FM Style Awards.
New parents Claire Sweeney and Daniel Reily enjoyed a night out since their son Jaxon was born, with Claire looking gorgeous in a floor-length black gown.
Hollyoaks star Gemma Merna was also spotted ahead of her rumoured appearance on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here.
The actress said: “Liverpool is a city of style so there’s no better way to celebrate that than these awards.”
The guests gathered at the Titanic Hotel on Stanley Dock, for the awards which celebrate the most stylish people and places in Liverpool.
Amongst the winners were Everton’s Kevin Mirallas, who was crowned Most Stylish Sporting Star, while rapper Example received the Music Award.
Other stylish guests included boxer Paul Smith, Hollyoaks star Jennifer Metcalfe and model Amanda Harrington.
All the winners:
- Icon Award with Hashtag at Level: Margaret Aspinall
- Most Stylish Scouser Award with Aesthetically You: Mark Byron
- Most Stylish Sporting Star with Manhattan Bar & Grill: Kevin Mirallas
- Visitor Award with Liverpool Media Academy: Crabbie’s Grand National Festival
- Culture Award with Sunset Boulevard: Giant Spectacular
- Hair Salon Award with Just Bella: Barbara Daley Hair and Beauty
- Beauty Clinic Award with The Juicery: White Haus Hair and Beauty
- Hotel Award with Spire, One Penny Lane Clinic: Hilton Liverpool
- Bar Award with Laura’s Hair World: Salt Dog Slim’s
- Restaurant Award with UK Events Group: The Smugglers Cove
- Retail Fashion Award with Glamorous Beauty Spa: Boudoir Boutique
- Business Enterprise Award with Deyes@Studio: L1 Ink
- Up and Coming Award with LCR Apprenticeship Hub: Painted Lady Make Up
- Music Award with Bellerive Catholic College: Example