As MTV’s reality show Ex On The Beach returns to our screens tonight, sexy Scouse single Melissa Reeves has been revealed as one of the contestants set to enter the villa.
The one-time WAG, who used to date former Everton star Jack Rodwell, is among the new cast in the show, which made Celebrity Big Brother star Chloe Goodman famous.
Bikini-clad Melissa, whose teenage modelling career featured in the ECHO, is described by programme makers as “an international DJ with angelic good looks”.
So viewers may be surprised the ex-beauty pageant queen, from West Derby, is better known as “the ice queen” because of her “brutal honesty”.
The first series of Ex On The Beach was a hit with fans, scoring MTV’s highest ever ratings for the launch of a new programme.
And show bosses promise Ex On The Beach 2 will be “an emotional rollercoaster ride of evil twists, heart-in-mouth drama, scorching passions and rekindled romance.” Bring on the drama.
What you didn’t know about Melissa…
* She has1 million likes on her Facebook fan page, but it is not likely that any of her exes have pressed the ‘like’ button as she says they would all describe her as a cold hearted b****.
* Better known to many as ‘the ice queen’ when asked which religion she is, Melissa confidently states “I worship myself” and even has a shrine to herself in her bedroom.
* The former WAG says she doesn’t care what anyone thinks about her as “the only opinion which matters is mine” so expect to see her embroiled in bust-ups with the majority of the cast.
* Her stint working in Hollister lasted only one day as the boss there clearly didn’t kneel down and worship at the feet of goddess Melissa.
* She loves to get her kit off as “clothes annoy her” and sees herself as a classier less plastic version of Barbie.
* Admitting to getting extremely jealous in relationships, Melissa ended up in a bed with her Ex on the Beach love interest and two other girls to make sure she stopped anything from happening with them and her man ‘shocking the lengths you will go, to keep what’s yours.’
* Melissa says her relationships always start and end very quickly due to jealousy or boredom, so let’s see if this is true of any relationship she embarks on in Ex On The Beach.