Steph Davis has broken her social media silence, and said she is on the mend, after being rushed to hospital.
The 23-year-old hasn’t posted on any form of social media for over a week and was believed to be in hospital, sparking rumours she’d given birth.
A representative confirmed to OK on Sunday that Stephanie has been undergoing tests since November 2 in hospital.
They said: “Stephanie Davis has been subject to a number of rumours online the last few days regarding her pregnancy.
“We can confirm Stephanie has been in hospital since Wednesday 2nd November due to an illness and is currently undergoing further tests.
“We would like to confirm that Stephanie has not given birth and her unborn baby boy is doing well.”
Now however Steph has posted a message to both Twitter and Instagram.
She said: “Hi everyone just wanted to let you know I’m home and finally on the mend.
“Thankyou so much for all your lovely messages and continued support over the last week.
“It really means a lot.
“Love always Steph and bump.”
Fans were quick to send their well wishes to the former Hollyoaks actress.
One said: “This is the best news ever, your support never stopped and it was lovely to read all your supportive tweets ❤️❤”
And another said: “So glad your both OK babe been waiting to here something for days.” ️