In our new regular wish list column, the fashion team at ES will be sharing their picks of the week.
This week, fashion editor Sophie Paxton gives us what’s on the top of her Christmas list – from the best clothing and accessories to the home decor she’s been eyeing up for a while.
1. Kitri flora check tailored jumpsuit, £165
I would be Christmas Day ready in this!
2. Lizzie Fortunato’s Black Cherry earrings, £160
These would be the cherry on top.
3. Byredo By Velvet perfume, £110
It’s that time of year to top up… and I’m running low on this beauty!
4. Mulberry Portobello bag, £795
Simple and perfect in every way.
5. Ikea woven rug, £250
I’ve been pondering buying this rug for a few months since its release… but it’s the last chance now to get my hands on one!
6. Maison C Natura wallpaper, POA
I’ve been lusting after this wallpaper for a long time – if the elves can hand print this, that would be great!
7. Aeyde slip-on python mules, £250
Close toe and fancy free. Perfect heel from day to night.
8. Honna striped pyjamas, £95
‘Tis the season… to laze around doing nothing, and I want to do it in these
9. Jessica McCormack cut-down medium blackened gold band, £9,350
Please? I really have been VERY good.
10. Oliver Bonas velvet tassel floor lamp, £150
My home needs a splash of surrealism, and this velvet lamp will do just the trick.
11. Jil Sander Sombrero medium leather tote, £1,060
New year, new punchy accessory.
12. French Connection Filpa faux shearling double breasted jacket, £165
The softest faux fur I’ve found this winter. The shiny black details make it feel more vamp than pilot!
13. Givenchy platform patent-leather loafers, £885
Because… they are amazing.
14. Hokusai The Great Wave At Kanagawa framed print, £110
I’ve wanted this print for a while, ever since visiting Japan and seeing Mount Fuji.
15. Zara rattan chair, £230
This little rattan number for my new lounge would be very much appreciated