> >

Sister Fox on Duterte’s ‘stupid God’ remark: My God is a God of justice, freedo

07-01-2018, 06:53 PM
ahlam1399

: n/a
Sister Fox on Duterte’s ‘stupid God’ remark: My God is a God of justice, freedo

Sister Duterte’s ‘stupid God’ remark:Australian missionary nun Patricia Fox on Friday said she was saddened by President Rodrigo Duterte’s “stupid God” remark, saying the God she knows is just, merciful and full of compassion. “Actually, malungkot ako kasi kung ganyan kagalit siya. Pero para sa’kin, it’s not my God. My God is not stupid ...my God who is with the people, who is a God of justice, a God of freedom, a God of love, a god of compassion,” Fox told reporters after a attending forum in Quezon City. “And I have a very different interpretation of Genesis,” she added. WATCH: Sister Pat on Duterte’s ‘stupid God’ remark | via @MClaireLayug pic.twitter.com/zLMHAOPkV9 — GMA News (@gmanews) June 29, 2018 Duterte made the remark against God and the creation story almost a week earlier during a speech in Davao. “Who is this stupid God? Estupido talaga itong p***** ina kung ganun. You created some—something perfect and then you think of an event that would tempt and destroy the quality of your work,” the President said. On Friday, the 71-year-old nun spoke before students and faculty at a solidarity forum at the Ateneo de Manila University sponsored by the ADMU Filipino Department, Ugnayan ng Makabayang Guro sa Ateneo and Alliance of Concerned Teachers (ACT) for Peace to support the call for Fox’s continued stay in the Philippines. At the event, group leaders also renewed their call for the resumption of peace talks between the Philippine government and the National Democratic Front (NDF) a day after Duterte indicated in a speech that the negotiations were postponed. — RSJ, GMA News

Sister Fox on Duterte’s ‘stupid God’ remark: My God is a of justice< freedo

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

| | | - - - - | - - - - | װ.. ״ ]●ะ | - - - - | - - - | - - | {.. YouTube..} | | | | 2 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 3 | | | | | | | | | |

- - -