إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-01-2012, 03:38 AM
rss rss غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
المشاركات: 721,828
افتراضي The $30 Microphone Experiment

The $30 Microphone Experiment
Everything you need to create a successful podcast is at the School of Podcasting. JOIN TODAY
Today I let you listen to a Samson R10S micropone sounds like. I purchased it at best Buy for around $23 dollars. The interesting thing is I can purchase this Microphone at Amazon for $3. This probably explains why it sounds like a $3 microphone.

Podcast Co-Hosts Checklist

From Steeden Crowe via the Vociemail button on the right side of the screen.

“Where do you find a co-host?”

Typically co-hosts come from people you hang around with or are in your community (in this case photographers). I don’t k**w of any “find a co-host” specific resources. As for other podcasters, I would find one that fits your idea and regularly contribute, and the host may eventually ask you to co-host. Some people enjoy being in control (a solo podcaster makes all the decisions and has say over every aspect). With that said here are some things to think about when it comes to co-host.

1. Time zone (makes it hard to get together when there is a 6 hour difference).
2. Passion. They need to match your passion for the subject.
3. Readiness. You are ready to go. Do they need to wait 6 months before buying their first microphone?
4. Schedule: It takes 4 minutes for every minute of produced podcast (so a 15 minute podcast takes an hour). You need to decide on weekly, twice a week, once a month. Whatever the schedule is stick to it, but make sure your co-host and you agree on it.

Then once you get a co-host you need to get in writing:
1. Who owns the name of the podcast (see Pink Floyd) .
2. What happens if someone quits.
3. What will get someone fired.
4. Who does what (one may do all the technical while the other handles twitter and facebook, etc).
5. How will you split up the money if any rolls in?

For **w do you k**w anyone in your immediate circles that might be interested? If **t go to a forum for photography and mention you are thinking of starting a podcast and are looking for a potential co-host.

Take Our Poll I’m Speaking at Blogworld in NYC

Microphone ExperimentI was asked by Cliff Ravenscraft to speak at this year’s Blog World in New York City. It’s June 5-7. They are looking to really boost the Podcasting track this year. having Cliff at the helm should be a fun boost. When I heard Daniel Lewis and Ray Ortega (and possibly Dave T******y), I was like “I’m there!”. I’ll be speaking on a panel, and possibly more. If you’re looking for a great conference to help you understand blogging, podcasting, and new media, this is THE conference.* I’ll keep you posted as to exact times and sessions I’ll be involved in.

Be the first to comment...

Related Posts:

Microphone ExperimentMicrophone ExperimentMicrophone ExperimentMicrophone ExperimentMicrophone Experiment

Copyright © 2012 School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson. All rights reserved.
Take a tour of the School of PodcastingThe post The $30 Microphone Experiment appeared first on School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson.
المصدر: Forums

The $30 Microphone Experiment

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 04:59 PM

converter url html by fahad

أقسام المنتدى

الشريعة و الحياة | المنتدى العام | مـنـتـدى الـعـرب الـمـسافـرون | أزياء - فساتين - عبايات - ملابس نسائية - موضة | مكياج - ميك اب - عطورات - تسريحات شعر - العناية بالبشرة | װ.. أطآيبُ ״ شّهية ]●ะ | اعشاب طبية - الطب البديل - تغذية - رجيم - العناية بالجسم | ديكور - اثاث - غرف نوم - اكسسوارات منزلية | صور - غرائب - كاريكاتير | {.. YouTube..} | منتدى الاسئله والاستفسارات والطلبات | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى | اخبار التقنية | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى2 | منتدى تغذيات | منتدى تغذيات الكلي | قِصصْ الأنْبِيَاء | قِسمْ الرَّسُول الكَرِيمْ والصَّحَابة الكِرامْ | القِسمْ الإِسْلاَمِي العَامْ | قِسمْ المَواضِيْع العَامَّة | قِسمْ الشِعرْ والشُعَرَاء | قِسمْ الخَوَاطِر المَنقُولَة | قِسمْ الصُوَرْ | قِسمْ القِصصْ والرِوَايَات | قِسمْ حَوَّاءْ | قِسمْ الطِب والصِحَّة | قِسمْ الصَوتِيَّات والمَرئيَّات الإسْلاميَّة | قِسمْ مَطبَخ صَمْت الوَدَاعْ | قِسمْ الدِيكورْ | قِسمْ كٌرَة القََدَمْ العَرَبِيَّة والعَالمِيَّة | قِسمْ المكْياجْ والإكْسسْوارَات | قِسمْ المَاسِنجرْ | قِسمْ الِسِياحَة والسَفرْ | قِسمْ أَفْلاَمْ الكَرتُونْ | قِسمْ الفِيدْيو المُتَنَوعْ | منتديات الرياضة | اخبار | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى3 | موقع اجنبي | كوكو فرنسا | كوكو هندية | كوكو روسي | كوكو دنمارك | كوكو ياباني | اخر اخبار العولمة | عالم الحياة الزوجية | عرض أحدث عمليات البحث الشائعة |