العودة   Forums > منتدى تغذيات > منتديات الرياضة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-13-2014, 06:37 AM
rss rss غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
المشاركات: 721,828
افتراضي AL East **tes: Ichiro, Tigers, Cervelli, Blue Jays

AL East **tes: Ichiro, Tigers, Cervelli, Blue Jays
A year ago, Jon Lester was coming off a poor season and his long-term future in Boston looked in doubt.* **w, as Scott Lauber of the Boston Herald writes, Lester has rebuilt his career following a rebound season and a**ther World ****** ring, and it seems he's in position for a nine-figure contract from either the Red Sox or a**ther club as a free agent next winter.* Lester and the Sox have discussed an extension, and Lauber **tes that the Sox (for all their promising young arms on the farm) have **body who can replace Lester's 200 innings in 2015, so the club needs their star southpaw back.

Here's the latest from around the AL East...

• Yankees officials tell Joel Sherman of the New York Post that the Tigers haven't asked about Ichiro Suzuki in the wake of Andy Dirks' injury.* Tigers GM Dave Dombrowski tells Sherman that his team is "**t actively seeking a big move," though they haven't decided if they'll use an internal or external player to platoon with Rajai Davis in left.
  • Ichiro, for his part, had "**thing to say about" the subject of whether or **t he would want to play for a**ther team that could offer him more regular playing time.* “But as far as being part of [trade rumors], when I first came to New York, I knew it was something that happens here," Suzuki said.* "You have to be emotionally ready and prepare yourself for it."
  • Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli seems somewhat torn between his desire for more playing time and his desire to remain with the Yankees.* "I’ve been here forever. I don’t have that answer right **w because this is, I feel like, my house," Cervelli told reporters, including Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News.* "But if somebody wants me to go over there, I’ve got to make the adjustment. I told you guys many times that my dream is to be a starting catcher. Right **w, my role is a backup. That’s what I’m playing for. But I’m never going to stop because an opportunity is going to come again."* Cervelli has drawn interest from several teams (including the White Sox and Diamondbacks) as one of Yankees' backup catchers*could be traded to bring infield help to the Bronx.
  • The Blue Jays' lack of success in obtaining starting pitching this offseason leads Sportsnet.ca's Shi Davidi to re-evaluate the team's decisions to **t tender a qualifying offer to Josh Johnson and*to pass on a potential trade for Brett Anderson due to medical concerns.
  • According to some Red Sox players, Stephen Drew regrets **t accepting Boston's $14.1MM qualifying offer, Peter Abraham of the Boston Globe reports.* Drew has lingered on the free agent market in his search for a multiyear deal, and while the possibility of returning to the Sox as a veteran alternative for Xander Bogaerts or Will Middlebrooks seemed to have potential earlier this winter, the club seems to have moved on.* Red Sox veterans, Abraham writes, ** longer feel the team needs to re-sign Drew after seeing how Middlebrooks has conducted himself during Spring Training.
  • ** matter how well the Rays perform on the field or how much they spend on payroll, Cork Gaines of Rays Index **tes that the team can't seem to top an average of 23,000 fans per game at Tropicana Field. Gaines speculates that even a World ****** title could only bump the Rays over that 23K attendance threshold for a season or two, at most.

East **tes: Ichiro, Tigers, Cervelli,
المصدر: Forums

AL East **tes: Ichiro< Tigers< Cervelli< Blue Jays

رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 01:10 AM

converter url html by fahad

أقسام المنتدى

الشريعة و الحياة | المنتدى العام | مـنـتـدى الـعـرب الـمـسافـرون | أزياء - فساتين - عبايات - ملابس نسائية - موضة | مكياج - ميك اب - عطورات - تسريحات شعر - العناية بالبشرة | װ.. أطآيبُ ״ شّهية ]●ะ | اعشاب طبية - الطب البديل - تغذية - رجيم - العناية بالجسم | ديكور - اثاث - غرف نوم - اكسسوارات منزلية | صور - غرائب - كاريكاتير | {.. YouTube..} | منتدى الاسئله والاستفسارات والطلبات | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى | اخبار التقنية | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى2 | منتدى تغذيات | منتدى تغذيات الكلي | قِصصْ الأنْبِيَاء | قِسمْ الرَّسُول الكَرِيمْ والصَّحَابة الكِرامْ | القِسمْ الإِسْلاَمِي العَامْ | قِسمْ المَواضِيْع العَامَّة | قِسمْ الشِعرْ والشُعَرَاء | قِسمْ الخَوَاطِر المَنقُولَة | قِسمْ الصُوَرْ | قِسمْ القِصصْ والرِوَايَات | قِسمْ حَوَّاءْ | قِسمْ الطِب والصِحَّة | قِسمْ الصَوتِيَّات والمَرئيَّات الإسْلاميَّة | قِسمْ مَطبَخ صَمْت الوَدَاعْ | قِسمْ الدِيكورْ | قِسمْ كٌرَة القََدَمْ العَرَبِيَّة والعَالمِيَّة | قِسمْ المكْياجْ والإكْسسْوارَات | قِسمْ المَاسِنجرْ | قِسمْ الِسِياحَة والسَفرْ | قِسمْ أَفْلاَمْ الكَرتُونْ | قِسمْ الفِيدْيو المُتَنَوعْ | منتديات الرياضة | اخبار | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى3 | موقع اجنبي | كوكو فرنسا | كوكو هندية | كوكو روسي | كوكو دنمارك | كوكو ياباني | اخر اخبار العولمة | عالم الحياة الزوجية | عرض أحدث عمليات البحث الشائعة |