إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-13-2014, 06:37 AM
rss rss غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
المشاركات: 721,828
افتراضي AL East **tes: Ichiro, Tigers, Cervelli, Blue Jays

AL East **tes: Ichiro, Tigers, Cervelli, Blue Jays
A year ago, Jon Lester was coming off a poor season and his long-term future in Boston looked in doubt.* **w, as Scott Lauber of the Boston Herald writes, Lester has rebuilt his career following a rebound season and a**ther World ****** ring, and it seems he's in position for a nine-figure contract from either the Red Sox or a**ther club as a free agent next winter.* Lester and the Sox have discussed an extension, and Lauber **tes that the Sox (for all their promising young arms on the farm) have **body who can replace Lester's 200 innings in 2015, so the club needs their star southpaw back.

Here's the latest from around the AL East...

• Yankees officials tell Joel Sherman of the New York Post that the Tigers haven't asked about Ichiro Suzuki in the wake of Andy Dirks' injury.* Tigers GM Dave Dombrowski tells Sherman that his team is "**t actively seeking a big move," though they haven't decided if they'll use an internal or external player to platoon with Rajai Davis in left.
  • Ichiro, for his part, had "**thing to say about" the subject of whether or **t he would want to play for a**ther team that could offer him more regular playing time.* “But as far as being part of [trade rumors], when I first came to New York, I knew it was something that happens here," Suzuki said.* "You have to be emotionally ready and prepare yourself for it."
  • Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli seems somewhat torn between his desire for more playing time and his desire to remain with the Yankees.* "I’ve been here forever. I don’t have that answer right **w because this is, I feel like, my house," Cervelli told reporters, including Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News.* "But if somebody wants me to go over there, I’ve got to make the adjustment. I told you guys many times that my dream is to be a starting catcher. Right **w, my role is a backup. That’s what I’m playing for. But I’m never going to stop because an opportunity is going to come again."* Cervelli has drawn interest from several teams (including the White Sox and Diamondbacks) as one of Yankees' backup catchers*could be traded to bring infield help to the Bronx.
  • The Blue Jays' lack of success in obtaining starting pitching this offseason leads Sportsnet.ca's Shi Davidi to re-evaluate the team's decisions to **t tender a qualifying offer to Josh Johnson and*to pass on a potential trade for Brett Anderson due to medical concerns.
  • According to some Red Sox players, Stephen Drew regrets **t accepting Boston's $14.1MM qualifying offer, Peter Abraham of the Boston Globe reports.* Drew has lingered on the free agent market in his search for a multiyear deal, and while the possibility of returning to the Sox as a veteran alternative for Xander Bogaerts or Will Middlebrooks seemed to have potential earlier this winter, the club seems to have moved on.* Red Sox veterans, Abraham writes, ** longer feel the team needs to re-sign Drew after seeing how Middlebrooks has conducted himself during Spring Training.
  • ** matter how well the Rays perform on the field or how much they spend on payroll, Cork Gaines of Rays Index **tes that the team can't seem to top an average of 23,000 fans per game at Tropicana Field. Gaines speculates that even a World ****** title could only bump the Rays over that 23K attendance threshold for a season or two, at most.

East **tes: Ichiro, Tigers, Cervelli,
المصدر: Forums

AL East **tes: Ichiro< Tigers< Cervelli< Blue Jays

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 09:10 AM

converter url html by fahad

أقسام المنتدى

الشريعة و الحياة | المنتدى العام | مـنـتـدى الـعـرب الـمـسافـرون | أزياء - فساتين - عبايات - ملابس نسائية - موضة | مكياج - ميك اب - عطورات - تسريحات شعر - العناية بالبشرة | װ.. أطآيبُ ״ شّهية ]●ะ | اعشاب طبية - الطب البديل - تغذية - رجيم - العناية بالجسم | ديكور - اثاث - غرف نوم - اكسسوارات منزلية | صور - غرائب - كاريكاتير | {.. YouTube..} | منتدى الاسئله والاستفسارات والطلبات | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى | اخبار التقنية | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى2 | منتدى تغذيات | منتدى تغذيات الكلي | قِصصْ الأنْبِيَاء | قِسمْ الرَّسُول الكَرِيمْ والصَّحَابة الكِرامْ | القِسمْ الإِسْلاَمِي العَامْ | قِسمْ المَواضِيْع العَامَّة | قِسمْ الشِعرْ والشُعَرَاء | قِسمْ الخَوَاطِر المَنقُولَة | قِسمْ الصُوَرْ | قِسمْ القِصصْ والرِوَايَات | قِسمْ حَوَّاءْ | قِسمْ الطِب والصِحَّة | قِسمْ الصَوتِيَّات والمَرئيَّات الإسْلاميَّة | قِسمْ مَطبَخ صَمْت الوَدَاعْ | قِسمْ الدِيكورْ | قِسمْ كٌرَة القََدَمْ العَرَبِيَّة والعَالمِيَّة | قِسمْ المكْياجْ والإكْسسْوارَات | قِسمْ المَاسِنجرْ | قِسمْ الِسِياحَة والسَفرْ | قِسمْ أَفْلاَمْ الكَرتُونْ | قِسمْ الفِيدْيو المُتَنَوعْ | منتديات الرياضة | اخبار | مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى3 | موقع اجنبي | كوكو فرنسا | كوكو هندية | كوكو روسي | كوكو دنمارك | كوكو ياباني | اخر اخبار العولمة | عالم الحياة الزوجية | عرض أحدث عمليات البحث الشائعة |