Mgbos the sheep's thigh
Mgbos the lamb's thigh .. Gboup eat dishes of the very famous in the Arabian Gulf , which is suitable for the provisions, we provide you from the kitchen of a lady flavor of distinctive spices, and the meat of the sheep delicious and delicious .. Urban and shared your opinion taste good and delicious
- Basmati rice: 4 cups
- crushed chickpea: cup
- saffron: 1 teaspoon
- rose water: one quarter cup
- Lamb thigh: piece
- corn oil: large spoon (for meat)
- cinnamon: oud (for meat)
- Garlic paper: 1 sheet (for meat)
- Hill: 1 grain (true / meat)
- Black pepper: 1 grain (true / meat)
- Clove: 1 tablet (for meat)
- Lumi: 1 tablet (dry black lemon / meat)
- Onion: 1 grain (large size / section into quarters / for meat)
- Tomato: 1 piece (large / peeled and cut into cubes / for meat)
- Turmeric: a teaspoon (for meat)
- Onion: 1 grain (large size / minced raw / for filling)
- Raisins: Cup (for stuffing)
- Spices of problem: a teaspoon (for stuffing)
- Lumi: teaspoon (crushed / filling)
- Salt: 1 teaspoon (for stuffing)
- Black pepper: 1 teaspoon (crushed / stuffed)
- Corn oil: large spoon (for stuffing)
- Meat broth: 6 cups (rice)
How to prepare
1. Wash the rice well, then soak with a tablespoon of salt. It leaves for half an hour.
2. Wash the chickpea, and soak in water for 20 minutes. Then, drain and put in a small saucepan, on medium heat, and soaked in water, until cooked (about eight minutes). Then, drain and leave aside.
3. Add the saffron and rose water, to a small cup.
4. To grind the meat: in a large saucepan, pour oil. Place the pot on high heat, until the oil is fully heated. Then, add the meat thigh to it. Using a wooden spoon, the thigh should be slightly reddened, turning once or twice during fermentation. Then, the meat is filled with plenty of water, and the pot is placed in the leaves of laurel, cardamom, pepper, cloves, lime, onions, tomatoes and turmeric. Add the pot to a high heat to boil the water vigorously, then cover the pot, leave on medium heat for about two hours, or until the meat is fully cooked.
5. To prepare the fillers: Place a large pan over medium heat, then add onions to it, stirring, until it wilts and turns brown. Then, add the raisins after washing it to the onions. Add the chickpeas and add to the onion mixture. Sprinkled with spices, salt, pepper and lime. The oil is poured with stirring, until the material mixes with each other, leaving the mixture aside.
6. Remove the meat from the broth, and cleanse the latter.
7. To prepare the rice: In a large saucepan, add the oil and heat well. In the meantime, drain the rice from the water and then add to the amount of oil, and using a spoon of wood, stir rice quietly for about a minute. Then, dip six cups of meat broth. Leave the rice on a strong fire until the broth is drunk.
8. The rice is shaped like a pyramid, and several holes are placed on its surface, and placed inside these holes, the mixture of saffron and rose water. Cover the pot tightly, cook the rice over low heat for 45 minutes, or until the rice is fully cooked.
9. To serve: pour the rice in a wide serving dish, put the meat thigh over it, and distribute the padding on the meat.
30/09/2017 05:11 54