Okra with lamb meat
Okra with lamb meat .. To get a main dish of the most famous dishes on our Arab tables, go with the kitchen of the lady of the okra with lamb meat , lunch special and tasty, follow the steps and dazzle your family with meals on the trip
- Vegetable oil: 3 tablespoons
- Mutton: 500 grams (cut with bones from the neck area)
- Onion: 1 grain (minced)
- Garlic: 5 cloves (mashed)
- hot green peppers: 1 grain (minced)
- water: 4 cups
- Tomato: 4 pieces (large / peeled and mixed in electric mixer)
- tomato sauce: large spoon
- salt: teaspoon
- sugar: half teaspoon
- ground coriander: teaspoon
- cumin: half teaspoon
- paprika: half a teaspoon
- Okra: Kisan (400 grams of bag / frozen)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan on the fire, then add the pieces of meat, stirring until the color turns brown. Add the onion chop afterwards, while still stirring, garlic and chopped hot pepper, stirring quickly.
2. Pour the water, cover the pot, which let on medium heat, for 45 minutes.
3. Place the meat pieces in a special oven dish.
4. Add the juice of tomatoes, sauces, salt, sugar, coriander, cumin and paprika water to the broth in the pot, which is left on the fire, to boil the broth. Then, put the okra, with broth. Another glass of water can be added, if required.
5. Allow the okra to boil for 5 minutes, then pour in the dish, over the meat. The dish enters the oven at 160 ° C for 45 minutes.
30/09/2017 05:05 10