Moroccan style meat casserole
Casserole meat on the Moroccan way .. is a dish casserole meat on the Moroccan way of traditional recipes in Moroccan cuisine , Moroccan cuisine is famous for spices and spices its own, which gives dishes a special taste it, and with my foot kitchen Madam months Arab and international cuisine on your table
- Spices: 4 tsp (Moroccan spice mix / head of the shop)
- Beef: half a kilo (minced)
- Vegetable oil: large spoon
- Onions: 1 grain (medium size / peeled and chopped)
- carrots: 3 grains (peeled and cut into cubes)
- Garlic: Vans (peeled and ground)
- Beetroot: large spoon (boiled and grated)
- Tomatoes: 400 grams (peeled and cut into cubes)
- Homs: 400 grams (canned, washed and drained)
- dried apricots: 8 grains (minced)
- couscous: 200 g
- butter: large spoon
- parsley: a little (or coriander, minced)
- salt: as desired
- black pepper: as desired
How to prepare
1. Mix two tablespoons of the Moroccan spices mixture with the meat, forming the mixture in the shape of 24 balls.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet, and fry the meat balls in it, until dry. Then, set aside.
3. In the same pan, stir onions and carrots, for three or four minutes. Then add the remaining mixture of Moroccan spices, garlic and beetroot, stirring for a minute. The meatballs return to the pan again.
4. Distribute the tomatoes in the pan, with a mixture of meat, vegetables and spices. A glass of water is poured into the pan. Add chickpeas and apricot jam, stirring. Cover the pan partially, and set the fire between thirty and forty minutes.
5. Cook the couscous, in a saucepan, with butter, then immerse in boiling water. Cover the pot and keep it on medium heat for 10 minutes. Sprinkle parsley, coriander, salt and black pepper. The couscous is served alongside the casserole.
29/09/2017 22:14 43