Novelty mixes to dye hair healthy ... Try it!
Henna is one of the best forgotten natural materials that nourish hair and gain vitality and strength, and helps to increase its density and prevent falling. It also helps in the treatment of dandruff dandruff. In addition, honey is considered one of the most natural substances to increase hair moisture and freshness. These two components, if mixed, will be a very effective compound and nutrition for hair.
Although the grandmothers are interested in using henna to care for their hair, we neglected it very much after the appearance of chemical hair dyes , but we should not neglect henna anymore. The benefits of hair are innumerable, from nourishing the hair to its moisturizing and smoothness, Hishan, and others ...
Here are the top three recipes of henna to nourish your hair and softness:
You may like: New hair dyes inspired by Super Mario
1. Put a cup of soft henna in a deep bowl.
2. Add to it a cup of boiling tea and a half cup of honey and a whole egg.
3. Mix the ingredients together, until the mixture is homogenized.
4. Apply the mixture to the roots and ends of your hair with a good comb.
5. Mix the mixture for at least two hours, and if you can leave it longer.
6. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
7. Repeat twice a week, and you will get fine hair like silk two months later.
8. You can choose red henna or brown, if you want to change the color of your hair, but if you want to feed only, you should choose the normal black henna.
1. Place 5 tablespoons of henna in a bowl.
Add two tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and one egg with a tablespoon of honey.
3. Mix the ingredients together until you get a liquid paste, and leave the dough for two hours.
4. Put the paste on your hair for three hours or even dry on your hair.
5. Wash your hair with shampoo as usual.
6. Repeat this mask on your hair once a month, and you will get soft and healthy hair.
1.Take three tablespoons of honey in a glass of water.
2. Mix it with a cup of henna, and mix for at least one hour, until the henna is well fermented.
3. Put the mixture on your hair, and leave it for at least six hours.
4. Wash your hair with lukewarm water, then make an oil bath for your hair to help to soften it.
28/09/2017 21:26 27