Foods that allow you to get thick and strong hair
The health of hair is directly related to the quality of the food intake, because it has a direct and direct effect on the health of hair. Food containing nutrients that support hair health or lack of it can enhance hair health or lose its natural shape.
Nutrition Specialist Charter Ben Shahbal told us the most important foods that support healthy hair and prevent problems such as breakage and damage, dandruff and embrittlement and even hair loss; and those foods are:
foods important for healthy hair:
Steps to get rid of all hair problems in the winter
- Meat of all types: Protein useful for strengthening hair is the most important element in meat. The meat also provides the hair with the amino acids necessary for hair growth.
Strawberry is an important source of vitamin C, which is an important element of hair because it secures the production of tyrosine, which maintains the integrity of hair follicles.
Spinach: The spinach contains the beneficial biotin of hair, which helps the skin of the head to secrete the oils that nourish the hair .
- Carrots: rich in beta-carotene, which converts the body to vitamin A. It is one of the most important vitamins for hair.
- Whole grains: such as wheat, oats and barley, whole grains are rich in vitamin B, iron and zinc; all these elements regulate the secretion of oily substance to maintain hair moisture.
- Leaf vegetables: such as lettuce, mallow and watercress, vegetables are characterized by the necessary minerals to protect the hair from damage and shelling and drought, and works to prevent hair loss.
Fish: The source of the first fatty acids and omega-3, which gives the hair freshness, vitality and luster.
- Nuts: rich in proteins, fatty acids, selenium and zinc, in which vitamins give the hair flexibility and luster and protection against dehydration.
- legumes: like lentils, beans and chickpeas, legumes are important foods for hair because they contain iron and zinc.
Sweet potato : An important source of beta-carotene, which later turns into vitamin A, which can moisten the scalp and prevent hair loss.
- Liver: rich in the element of iron necessary to prevent hair loss.
- Avocado: Rich in vitamin E, contains the unsaturated fats necessary for healthy hair growth.
- Mulberry: Contains antioxidants that work to increase hair growth and scalp health.
Flaxseeds Flaxseed contains omega-3, protein, vitamin B, vitamin E, iron and zinc; it is one of the most important nutrients for hair health and treatment for most of its problems.
- Soybean: An ideal source of healthy oils that helps to grow hair and give it shine and moisturizing.
27/09/2017 16:31 33