The nutritional value of the bulgur
It is characterized by its many nutritional benefits due to the following advantages:
- Berghul is rich in dietary fiber necessary for health.
- Borgal contains a high amount of vitamins A, B, which makes it useful to the human body.
- Burghul is a source of iron, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, magnesium and potassium.
Benefits of bilgus for diabetics
Regular ingestion of bulgur is a key factor for diabetics because it contributes to insulin control in the body and therefore does not significantly increase blood sugar levels.
- Eating Berghul is an alternative to simple starches, it is a good option for healthy carbohydrates, especially in people with diabetes because it contains more fiber than white rice or bread. Therefore, the broccoli enters the diets of diabetics, as an alternative to starches.
- Berghul is a source of protein, which helps in the process of filling the stomach and the lack of hunger and the need for food for as long as possible, thus reducing the number of calories gained.
How can borage be prepared in diabetics?
The bulgur comes from boiled wheat, which is washed and then dried and grinded to a smooth or coarse flour, which is a low calorie, as half a cup of it contains 80 calories. It helps control weight and regulates sugar levels in blood and can be introduced with soups, main dishes or salads such as tibouleh. It is also useful for heart health because a cup of cooked bulgur contains 6 grams of plant proteins in addition to manganese useful for the safety of nerves and brain.
19/10/2017 15:53 83