cupan and quarter - baking soda: teaspoon
- salt: teaspoon
- butter: cup (soft)
- Sugar: three quarters cup
- brown sugar: three quarters cup
- egg: 4 beads
- vanilla: a teaspoon
- Chips of chocolate: Cupan
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 190 degrees and make a 9-inch tray and add to the flour.
2. Mix flour with baking soda and salt in a bowl.
3. Beat the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until the mixture is creamy, add the eggs and saute.
4. Add the flannel and continue beating.
5. Add the flour and saute mixture, add the chocolate chips and saute.
6. Place the mixture in a processed tray and cook for 25 minutes.
7. Leave the cake cool and then cut and feet.
04/10/2017 15:17 107