- To coagulate:
Sugar: two-thirds cup
Milk: one-third cup (evaporated milk)
Butter: a large spoon
Peanut butter: one-third cup (Chennai)
Marshmallow: One-third cup
Vanilla: half a teaspoon
- Flour: Coban
- Sugar: Coban
- Pickling Soda: half teaspoon
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Water: cup
- butter: three quarters cup
- peanut butter: half a cup
- vegetable oil: a quarter cup
- Eggs: 2 tablets
- yoghurt milk: half a cup
- vanilla: a teaspoon
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 175 degrees.
2. Prepare a 10-inch tray with butter and flour.
3. Mix sugar, flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
4. Mix the water with butter in a saucepan on the fire until it boils.
5. Remove the pot from the fire.
6. Add peanut butter, vegetable oil and mix until the ingredients are mixed.
7. Mix the eggs, yogurt, vanilla and saucer. Add the mixture to the peanut butter and oil mixture. Add the flour mixture and mix until the ingredients are mixed.
8. Mix the cake mixture in the processed Chinese and cook for 30 minutes or until the cake is cooked and remove from the oven and leave it cool.
9. To prepare the dough: Mix the sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves and start boiling with stirring for 2 minutes.
10. Remove the pot from the fire and add peanut butter, vanilla and marchamelo and stir until the mixture melts and becomes soft.
11. Pour the mixture over the cake and cut and feet warm or cold.
04/10/2017 14:49 81