- Flour: cupan
- vegetable oil: half a cup
- sugar: half a cup
- milk: half a cup
- vanilla: a teaspoon
- baking powder: half a teaspoon
How to prepare
1. Reduce sugar with milk until dissolved.
2. Add the flour gradually and oil until the texture becomes soft tender.
3. Add the flannel and baking powder to the dough.
4. Place the dough in a plastic bag and leave it to rest for half an hour.
5. Cut the dough into the cutters after placing it or use the biscuit making machine and make the shapes as desired.
6. You can also make the dough in the form of small balls and then press it a bit.
7. Cut the pieces into a tin-lined tray and bake them in a 180 ° C oven for 10 minutes.
8. Feet warm or cold as desired.
04/10/2017 14:45 58