- Flour: Kuban (for cake mix)
- Baking powder: a teaspoon (for cake mixture)
- Salt: three quarters of the small spoon (for the cake mixture)
- butter: cup (soft, for the cake mixture)
- Soft sugar: cup (granules, cake mix)
- egg whites: 4 eggs (large size eggs, for cake mixture)
- vanilla: a teaspoon (liquid, for cake mixture)
- liquid cream: three quarters of a cup (for the formation)
- Chocolate: 400 grams (to form)
- Sugar: as desired (colored, for decoration)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 180 ° C. Prepare a rectangular 9 x 13 inch rectangular tray , wipe with butter, then flour, or place a piece of butter paper.
2. Take a piece of paper, flour, baking powder and salt, and leave this mixture aside.
3. Put, in a blender jar, butter and sugar. Staple the racket, and blend to form a crisp, crisp mixture.
4. Add the eggs gradually, continue with the whisk after adding each grain, and two vanilla.
5. Add the flour mixture and saute for 3 minutes.
6. Place the mixture in Chinese, bake the "cake" until it is cooked, then let it cool completely.
7. Place the cake in a deep dish. Then put it between your fingertips, add the cream gradually to it, so you get a smooth paste. And shaped into balls, according to the desired size.
8. Bring the suction sticks, then put them in the chocolates to cover with a light layer about a centimeter thick, and place each in the cake ball, leave it for 5 minutes or until it is fully held.
9. Put the ball in the chocolate to cover it completely, then enrich the colored sugar, and leave it to stick, and feet.
04/10/2017 14:43 9