- Flour: 1 cup and 1/4 cup (for dough)
- Starch: 1 tablespoon (for dough)
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon (for dough)
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon (for dough)
- Vanilla: 1 teaspoon (for dough)
- Water: 2 cups (for dough)
- Oil: three quarters of the cup (for the dough)
- Eggs: 5 beads (for the dough)
- Sugar: 3 cups (for the work of the diameter / Sherbat - Al-Shireh)
- Water: Kuban (for the work of diameter / Sherbat - Al-Shireh)
- lemon juice: a teaspoon (to make the diameter / Sherbat - Cheryl)
- Hill: half a teaspoon (ground, for the work of the diameter / Sherbat - Alchira)
- Oil: liter (for frying)
- Pistachio: as desired (for decoration)
How to prepare
1. To make the dough: Mix dry ingredients together (flour, starch, salt and sugar) and set aside.
2. Put the water and oil in a saucepan until the water begins to boil and add the mixture with stirring continuously for 3 minutes on low heat until you form a cohesive ball.
3. Pour the dough into the dough bowl, add the egg gradually with the continuous whisk, then place the flannel with the stirring continuously for a minute until a soft sticky paste is formed.
4. Put the oil in a deep saucepan over medium to quiet heat.
5. Using a bag of dough, put a small amount of dough, and above the oil directly form fingers 6 cm long and cut them using scissors, turn them until golden brown, then put the beads of sham in the country directly, and lift them in a refinery, repeat the process until the completion of the quantity.
6. Place the cham cham chamels in the serving dish and add them with pistachios. And feet.
7. To work the diameter: Put the amounts of diameter in the pot of deep stainless steel on the fire until it begins boiling, then stop the fire and leave for 10 minutes, and then lift the fire and let it cool completely and then set the diameter of the cardamom in another bowl.
* An idea from Rola: To get the crispy in the Sham Balah keep the temperature of the oil warm throughout the frying period.
04/10/2017 13:17 142