- Sugar: cup
- butter: 4 tablespoons (room temperature)
- egg: 2 tablets
- Bananas: 2 tablets (mature mashed)
- yoghurt milk: half a cup
- vanilla: a teaspoon
- flour: cupan
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- cinnamon: 1 teaspoon (ground)
- Apple: 2 tablets (peeled and cut into small cubes)
- Caramel sauce ready: cup (for cover)
- Walnut: followed by a cup (minced, for cover)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 350 heat.
2. Beat the sugar and butter for 2 minutes until they become as plates.
3. Add the eggs with the mixture until the mixture becomes crisp and crisp.
4. Add the mashed banana, yogurt and vanilla, and continue beating until the mixture is homogenized.
5. Pour the flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon into another bowl.
6. Add the flour mixture to the egg, butter and yogurt mixture and stir with the spoon until smooth.
7. Add the apples and stir with the spoon until it is distributed.
8. Place a 9-inch tray with butter and butter in butter and batter.
9. Pour the Chinese into the preheated oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes until cooked and leave to cool.
10. Heat the caramel sauce with the microwave oven for 10 seconds, add the nut and stir, and when you apply, add the caramel and nut sauce.
04/10/2017 13:15 84