- Flour: 1/4
(Mnkhol ) - Cocoa powder: 1/3 cup - Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- sugar: cup
- instant coffee: cup (1 cup water + 2 teaspoons Nescafe dissolved)
- vegetable oil: one third cup
- Vanilla: a teaspoon
- vinegar: a tablespoon
How to prepare
1. Heat oven over 400 degrees.
2. Prepare an 8-inch tray with butter and a flour workshop.
3. Mix flour with cocoa, baking soda, sugar and salt and leave aside.
4. Mix the prepared coffee, oil, vanilla and vinegar with some until the ingredients are mixed.
5. Add the mixture to the flour and sugar mixture and stir until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
6. Mix the cake mixture in the baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until the cake is cooked.
7. Allow to cool down and you can sprinkle with powdered sugar as desired.
03/10/2017 12:06 37