- Semolina: 3 cups
- yogurt milk: a cup and a half
- baking soda: half a teaspoon
- baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Tahini: 1 teaspoon
almonds: 2 tablespoons (peeled)
- sugar: 1 cup
- water: cup (diameter)
- water: a large spoon (to diameter)
- rose water: a large spoon (to diameter)
- Lemon juice: a teaspoon (to diameter)
How to prepare
1. Combine the semolina with milk, bicarbonate and baking powder well.
2. Pour the mixture into a baking tray after being greased with a teaspoon of tahini.
3. Decorate the surface of the mix with almonds and enter the Chinese to a kiln and left until the dough reaches and browns and browns the surface.
4. To prepare the diameter (chalk): Boil the sugar with water and leave a few minutes on a light heat after boiling.
5. Add the diameter after it cools into the tigers immediately after being removed from the oven and it is still hot.
03/10/2017 12:05 31