- Paste Pastry Paste: Pack (ready)
- Butter: 15 g (unsalted)
- brown sugar: 15 g
- Maple syrup: 125 ml (ready / extra large spoon)
- Chocolate: 50 g (once)
- Eggs: 2 tablets (flavored)
- walnuts: 150 grams (American nuts / pecans)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven at 220 ° C.
2. Describe the boxes of the Puff Pastery in the rectangular oven tray lined with baking paper, until they reach the edges, and the thickness of two centimeters. A fork is used to loosen the dough, which is baked for a quarter of an hour. After removing the Chinese, reduce the oven temperature to 150 ° C. After noting that the dough has been loosened from the sides, gently press the hands.
3. Add the butter, sugar and maple syrup to a pan, on low heat, so that the mixture warms, without knocking. Then, remove the pan from the fire, and add the chocolates, with the dissolving. Place the pan for minutes aside, so cool.
4. Add eggs to chocolate, American walnuts. Transfer the mixture with a spoon to the dough, in Chinese. With the brush, paint the edges with the mixture. The Chinese heat is heated for a third of an hour, in a hot oven. The Tartar is served with the ready-made cream or cream.
03/10/2017 11:56 91