- French bread: loaf
- milk: half a cup
- cinnamon: a tablespoon
- Cheese: 2 cups (cream cheese cubes)
- butter: half a finger
- raisin blond: a tablespoon
- Soft sugar: as desired (for decoration)
- Walnut: as desired (crushed)
- Cheese: 6 pieces (cream cheese cubes / face decorating)
- Condensed milk: Box (local / to decorate the face)
How to prepare
1. Cut the French bread loaf for slices.
2. Mix the milk, with the liquid butter, with a tablespoon of cinnamon, and 2 tablets of soft cheese cubes.
3. Bake the bread with the mixture of milk and butter, place the slices of bread in the oven tray, and sprinkle a tablespoon of raisins.
4. Mix the condensed condensed milk with the soft cream cheese, and spread the amount over the slices of bread. (Keep two tablespoons of sauce aside).
5. Enter the Chinese oven for 15 minutes.
6. Take the Chinese out of the oven, spread the remaining sauce, sprinkle with crushed nuts, and soft sugar.
03/10/2017 11:54 32