- Biscuits: 2 packs (tea biscuits)
- Milk: 4 cups (liquid)
- Smooth semolina: a quarter cup
- Starch: 1 tablespoon
- sugar: 1/4 cup
- vanilla: 1 teaspoon
- rose water: half a teaspoon
- Pistachios: 1/4 cup (for decorating)
- Walnuts: 1/4 cup (grated / decorated)
How to prepare
1. In a cooker on the fire, mix the milk with semolina, starch and sugar.
2 - Shale the eye of gas, on low heat, and leave the mixture boils and becomes dense and coherent and add flannel and rose water.
3. Pour the biscuits in the Pyrex tray and pour the mixture of milk and semolina over the biscuits.
4 - Leave the Chinese cool at room temperature, and then enter the refrigerator for about an hour and a half to become coherent.
5 - Zinha according to desire and feet cold.
03/10/2017 11:51 34