- Flour: cupan
- sugar: cupan
- milk: cup
- butter: a quarter cup (or cup vegetable oil)
- Egg: 4 pieces
- vanilla: 1 teaspoon
- baking powder: 2
teaspoons salt - 1/4 teaspoon
How to prepare
1. Bake the cake with a little butter, or sprinkle with flour and vegetable oil, then heat the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Using the electric racket, whisk the eggs and sugar for 4 minutes.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in another side bowl, and add the flour mixture to the egg mixture with the mixture.
4. Add milk and butter (or vegetable oil) to the mixture of flour and eggs, while continuing to beat.
5. Bake the mixture into the mold, and put the cake in the protected oven for 30 minutes or until the maturation test is performed.
03/10/2017 11:49 27