- Cherry: 500 grams (loose kernel)
- sugar: 2 tablespoons large
- lemon juice: a large spoon
- Peach juice: quarter cup (ready)
How to prepare
1. Add the following ingredients to the electric mixer jug: cherry, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well at medium speed, until smooth mixture is formed.
2. Pour the cherry mixture into a small strainer. Then, pour the prepared peach juice over it, stirring well.
3. Pour the mixture into the silicone molds for the fridges. The molds are kept in frozen, for the night. Provide ice cream, if you remove the molds from the frozen.
03/10/2017 11:43 34