- Feather meat: 1 kilo (lamb meat)
- Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon (ground)
- Garlic paste: large spoon (ready)
- ginger paste: large spoon (ready)
- barley vinegar: 3 tbsp
- Brick: 3 tablespoons
- salt: three quarters of a large spoon
- hot red berry: half a tablespoon (powder)
- Masala spice balsamic: half a tablespoon
- corn oil: 5 tbsp
How to prepare
1. Mix salt, black pepper, garlic paste and ginger together. Then mix the meat with the mixture and leave it aside for half an hour.
2. Put the corn oil in a bowl (keeping a little of it aside), add the cheese, the jaram masala, and the chili powder, mix the ingredients well, then put the meat blades into the mixture, and fry the sides well until the mixture is absorbed and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours.
3. Remove the meat from the refrigerator, and set aside to melt the ice, then spread it in a tray, and tinned. Cook the meat (preferably on charcoal) for 10 minutes, then remove the Chinese from the fire and leave it aside (without removing the tin).
4. Remove the tin, pour a little corn oil over the meat, turn it over to the coals without packaging, and leave it to brown for about 8 minutes.
03/10/2017 07:37 24