The dish is prepared by Chef Marwan Al Saadi from the Riyadh Mena Hotel
- Feathers: 1 kilo (lamb meat feathers)
- Olive oil: 1/4 cup
- lemon juice: 1/4 cup
- Balsamic vinegar: quarter cup
- garlic: 3 cloves (mashed)
- salt: teaspoon
- black pepper: teaspoon
- Spices: 1 tbsp
- Hill: 1 tsp (ground)
- cloves: 1 tsp (ground)
How to prepare
1. To prepare the mixture: mix olive oil with vinegar and lemon juice. Then, add the mashed garlic and stir well.
2. Pour the meat into the spice for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
3. Mix the pepper, salt, cardamom, cloves and spices mixed together, and sprinkle the meat.
4. Put the meat on the grill (grill), and grind until cooked, for a period of 10 to 13 minutes, with continuous stirring.
5. Method of serving: Feather meat with your favorite vegetables, and boiled with water with a pinch of salt.v
03/10/2017 07:35 68