- Minced meat: 500 grams
- Onions: 3 pieces (minced minced)
- tomato sauce: large spoon
- water: cupan
- Salt: half a teaspoon
- cinnamon: half a teaspoon - mixed
spices: half a teaspoon
- vegetable oil: a quarter cup
#How to prepare
1. Mix the minced meat with salt, spices and cinnamon in the food preparation and then form medium balls of meat.
2. Put the oil on the fire and sauté the meatballs until they turn brown and then remove them from the fire and leave them aside.
3. Fry the onion in the same oil until it wilts, add the meatballs, water and tomato sauce, and cook to cook for 20-30 minutes.
4. Feet hot with white rice.
03/10/2017 07:31 8