- Olive oil: 3 tablespoons
- Veal: 240 grams
- Garlic paper: 2 sheets
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Sauce: 3 teaspoons
- Salt: Brush
- Black pepper:
Butter - Butter: 2 tablespoons large
- Chicken broth: 1/2 cup
- Mushrooms: 1 piece (fresh)
- Onion: 3 beads (quakes)
- Asparagus: half a teaspoon (fresh, for chicken sauce)
- carrots: 1 piece (for chicken sauce)
- Potato: 1 piece (for chicken sauce)
- Butter: 2 tablespoons (for chicken sauce)
- Cooking cream: half cup (for chicken sauce)
- Salt: as desired (for chicken sauce)
- Black pepper: as desired (for chicken sauce)
- Nutmeg: Brush (for chicken sauce)
How to prepare
1. To prepare the sauce: Put in a bowl filled with boiling water, asparagus and carrots, until these two ingredients mature. Then, put in another pot filled with boiled water, potato until ripe. When potatoes are cooked, sprinkle with hot butter, add to the cream, and enrich the salt and black pepper and nutmeg.
2. To prepare the meat: scampi, in a hot frying pan, olive oil, then add the veal, laurel, garlic, saffron, salt and black pepper. When the steak turns red, add the butter and chicken stock to the meat mixture, and boil the mixture until half the chicken broth evaporates.
3. Grate the sliced mushrooms and onions (quesat) in a hot pan, with a little olive oil.
4. In the serving dish, pour the steak, along with mashed potatoes, carrots, asparagus and mushrooms, and sprinkle with the remaining chicken broth.
03/10/2017 07:27 31