- Lamb: 1 kilo
- Potato: 2 large (
onion ) - Onion: 1 piece (large size, sliced slice including 2 cups onions)
- Tomatoes: 1 cup (large, peeled and cut into cubes)
- garlic: 10 cloves (mashed)
- yogurt milk: half a cup
- oil: one third cup
- water: 2 liters and a half
- black pepper: a teaspoon (ground, seasoning spices)
- Spices: 1 teaspoon (spice seasoning)
- Cumin: 1 teaspoon (spice seasoning)
- Ginger: Spoon (spices seasoning)
- Paprika: Spoon (spices seasoning)
- Hot red pepper: Spoon (spice seasoning)
- Salt: Spoon (Spice seasoning)
- Cinnamon: 1/2 teaspoon (grated, seasoning spices)
- saffron: large spoon (spice seasoning)
- lemon juice: large spoon
- Basmati rice: 4 cups (washed several times and per hour)
- Charcoal: piece (and oil / for evaporation)
- Onions: Cup (fried / for decoration)
How to prepare
Lemon juice, yoghurt, cinnamon, saffron, garlic, half the amount of fried onions and chopped tomatoes, stir well until the meat boils for 5 minutes, and then stir until the onions are browned. .
2. Put the water on the meat and leave until boiling again, then cover the pot and leave to boil for an hour, then put the potatoes and salt at this stage and leave to boil 30 minutes.
3. Drain the rice from the water and then put on the meat (you can estimate the gravy for each cup of rice cup and half broth) and leave until the rice boils and leave about 20 minutes. Then put the jam on the fire until it becomes an ember then put the oil in a deep dish on the surface of the rice and put the anthrax directly and cover the pot immediately.
4. Leave the rice for 20 minutes until it is fully cooked, then pour the rice into the serving dish and decorate with the other half of the fried onion and serve immediately.
03/10/2017 07:22 8