- Eggplant: 1 grain (medium size, peeled and sliced)
- Onion: 1 piece (sliced)
- Olive oil: large spoon
- lemon juice: 1
cup - parsley: 1/4 cup (minced)
- mint: 2 tablespoons (green / minced)
- olive oil: a large spoon (extra amount)
- salt: a teaspoon
- black pepper: a quarter teaspoon
- Feathers: 8 pieces
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven grill over medium heat.
2. Add eggplant slices and onion slices olive oil on both sides and grill them with Chinese grill until they turn red with flipping on both sides for 3 minutes and let them cool.
3. Fry the eggplant and onion after roasting.
4. Mix lemon juice, parsley, mint and half teaspoon salt and add the mixture to eggplant and onion.
5. Boil the pieces of the feathers with salt and black pepper and grind them on the sides until they are brown and ripe.
6. Fry it hot alongside the salad of grilled eggplant.
03/10/2017 07:21 5