Prepare for a special lunch and appetizers .. And bring the vegetables sauteed according to your desire next to the dish delicious beef
- Butter: 2 tablespoons (for jerfee sauce)
- Flour: 2 tablespoons (for jerfee sauce)
- Chicken Sauce: 1/4 cup (for dry sauce)
- Worcestershire sauce: large spoon (for dry sauce)
- meat fillet: 4 pieces
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon (for meat)
- Black pepper: 1 teaspoon (for meat)
- garlic: 4 cloves (minced slices / meat)
- oregano: a teaspoon (for meat)
- Butter: 50 g (soft / meat)
How to prepare
1. To prepare the dough, put the butter and flour in a saucepan with stirring until it becomes blended, toasted and golden colored.
2. Add the broth gradually with the quick stirring and reduce the fire and continue stirring until the mixture is coherent and creamy.
3. Then add the Wochester sauce and stir and turn off the fire.
4. To prepare the meat: Rub the meat with salt and pepper and then make cracks in the pieces of meat and put slices of garlic in the cracks.
5. Rub the butter on the meat from all sides and then the oregano.
6. Put the meat in a tray and cover it with aluminum foil in several layers and place it in the oven for one hour.
7. Put the meat in the serving dish and the boy's jerfee sauce over it and its feet along with the potatoes and vegetables.
02/10/2017 16:55 41