- Basmati rice: Kuban
- Meat: 4 slices (finely sliced fillet)
- Onion: 1 medium size (minced)
- Hot water: 3 cups
- Raisins: 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon: 1/4 teaspoon
- Seasoned meat: 1/2 teaspoon (
butter ) - butter: 1 tablespoon
- vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons large
- Almonds: half a cup (pine, fried)
How to prepare
1. In a large amount of fire, heat the butter and oil well, then put the pieces of meat and stir until they become golden color then leave aside.
2. In the same way, sauté the chopped onions and add the rice, salt, cinnamon and spices.
3. Add hot water and leave to boil until the rice is soaked for water.
4. Add the raisins over the rice and cover the pot over a quiet heat for 20 minutes.
5. Half the amount of meat with rice before serving and then decorate with the rest of the meat, nuts and chopped parsley.
02/10/2017 16:43 53