- Basmati rice: 3 cups (drenched and washed)
- lamb meat: half kilo
- minced meat: 1 kg
- Beans and carrots: Cupan
- Onion: 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Spices: 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Hill: 1/4 teaspoon
- Cinnamon: 1/4 teaspoon
- Seven spices: 1/4 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 1/4 cup
- hot water : 2 cups
- salt: 1 teaspoon
- butter: finger (to clear the lot inside and outside)
How to prepare
1. Remove the gourd from the outside, and then with the knife remove the cover, then use the scissors to extract and unload the pulp of the pumpkin seeds. Then wipe inside the draw from inside.
2. Cook lamb meat until maturity.
3. To prepare the filling: Turn the onions with spices and put on the chopped meat until the level and then put the carrots and peas and leave them until maturity half a level.
4. Place them over the washed rice and put a quantity of spices, oil, boiled water and salt.
5. Wrap the rice inside the lot after cleaning it thoroughly and wipe it inside and out with butter, then put the pieces of boiled meat on the face.
6. We close the lot with its covers, wrap it with tin, and put it in the oven for an hour and a half for two hours on very low heat.
02/10/2017 16:41 68