- Asfour head meat: 600 grams (cut)
- Potato: 4 pieces (cut into cubes and fried)
- Garlic: 5 cloves (mashed)
- ground coriander: 2 teaspoons
salt - as desired
- Black pepper: as desired
- Water: Coban
- Laurel paper: 2 sheets (for weft meat)
- Hill: 5 grains (to grind the meat)
- Vegetable oil: a little (for the plate)
How to prepare
1. Wrap the meat for 45 minutes by adding cardamom and bay leaves.
2. Describe the meat with the water retaining the meat.
3. In a cooker on the fire put the boiled meat, fried potatoes and water boy to smooth the meat with the addition of two cups of water on them.
Sprinkle salt and black pepper. He was called on fire for 10 minutes.
5. In a frying pan with a little vegetable oil, sprinkle the coriander with the crushed garlic for 2 minutes, add them to the potatoes and stir until the bowl is distributed. My foot betrays potatoes with white pepper rice.
02/10/2017 16:34 39